Connecting a Diamante Pro/Ultra (WYT-19/WYT-22) to Pioneer AirlinkUpdated 8 months ago
WYT-19 PRO / WYT-22 ULTRA
Make sure you are connected to a 2.4GHZ internet Wi-Fi with no VPNs active.
Downloading the App
We recommend the Pioneer Airlink app, however, you can also utilize SmartLife-SmartHome.
- Click here to go to the iOS App Store to download Pioneer Airlink
- Click here to go to the iOS App Store to download SmartLife-SmartHome
- Click here to go to the Google Play Store to download Pioneer AirLink
- Click here to go to the Google Play Store to download SmartLife-SmartHome
Purchasing the Wi-Fi Module
WYT-19 Diamante Pro:
- Click Here to Buy the Wi-Fi Module Accessory
- Click Here to View Physical Install Instructions (See Figure 1)
WYT-22 Diamante Ultra:
Your purchase of WYT-22 Diamante Ultra comes with the Wi-Fi module already included (see Figure 2).
Installing the Wi-Fi Module
Pairing the Unit to the Smartphone App
First you must download the app from the store and enter the setup phase in the app where it asks you to reset the system.
Once you have done so, please do the following:
- Turn off the unit using the remote control.
- Turn the circuit breaker that is powering the outside unit off for 10 seconds, then turn it back on.
- Turn on the unit using the remote control.
- Press the “DISPLAY” button on the remote control 6 times in a row within 6 seconds.
- The indoor unit will flash “AP” or “CF” on the LED display.
- The unit is ready to pair.
If you have the WYT-19 module, hold the small black button until the light is flashing. Otherwise, you can SKIP the part where it asks for a reset on the app.
- The unit will be paired, and you can repeat these steps for any other units.